What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Murdosbunker

I am sure many of you know of the passing of BOCN member Lewis (Murdosbunker). A few years back he had some Granatenwerfer projectiles for sale, he knew I wanted one and he also knew I was strapped for cash. Lewis bent over backward to reduce price to make sure I got one, which I did. Lewis was also selling reprints of the Delhomme Grenade books and other ordnance. Over the years I bought these books and a few pieces of ordnance from him. Although we never met face to face I feel as though I knew him. Some months back he informed me he was ill with things looking bleak, and made me promise not to tell anyone in the collecting community of his condition. Well he passed some months back now, and those of you who knew him would probably agree that he was a great guy and an asset to the collecting community. I guess in a way I am breaking my promise to Lewis (and again many of you may already know) but he did pass several months ago and I guess I figured enough time had gone by that people should know.. I for one will miss him. With the greatest of respect......Dano

Last edited: