What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Museum display

Rockteer

Hi to all,

Thought you might like to see our little British & German Ordnance display within the museum. All inert of course, in fact a few bits and bobs may ring a few bells with certain members on here. I am always looking to add to the display and currently looking for a German Aerial Bomb Time Fuse, descent SC 50 casings and fins, Sd2 fuse, Sd2B casing, Paddle fins etc. In the British section I am looking for any tail fins, casings, fuses etc. DSCF9051.jpgDSCF9048.jpgDSCF9050.jpgDSCF9049.jpgDSCF9052.jpg

Hi Rockteer, nice display, NICE SD2 sign.
Thanks for showing it all.
Dave.

Agree with what Dave has just said...........a great collection of SD2 items you have there, well done!! very well displayed too.

regards Kev

Aye,a bonny display indeed Rockteer. :)

Gonna drop you a PM regs the type 9 and the Zus40 pal. I might be able to help you with something... ;)

best

waff

Just as the others have said "a nice display" and also interesting that you have acquired so many split casings from bombs-unusual to see that many together.
Thanks for showing us.