What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My collection in new display cases

Here are the most notable additions to the collection since my last post. Most came from the "Show of Shows" here in the States. A fellow local collector asked me how many nations were represented in the picture and after a bit of thought it came up to 8.
Austria, Germany, Great Britain, Japan, New Zealand, North Korea, Russia, and the United States.
As always, feel free to ask any question you may have and thanks for looking! Pat
100_9559.jpg100_9560.jpg100_9561.jpg100_9562.jpg

which one is from NZ?

It is the Mills on the right next to the brown rectangular box mine. Here are some better pictures. I didn't get a clear shot of the body maker mark but it is the letter "A"
The lever is marked NPZ which is Precision Engineering Company (Wellington)
The fill plug is marked WHE which is William Henry Enstone (Otahuhu)
And the base plus is marked MP 10-42
I have another Mills with the same fill plug and base plug (MP 4-42) but it's body is marked BM 2 1942
I would love to know who these manufactures are. Thanks in advance for any help!
Pat
100_9568.jpg100_9556.jpg100_9557.jpg100_9569.jpg100_9570.jpg