What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My collection

Sorcerer

Hi,

I'm new here at the forum. This is a part of my modest collection.

Best regards

Attachments

• 07 01.jpg
    07 01.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 613
  • 07 02.jpg
    07 02.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 539
  • 07 03.jpg
    07 03.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 538
  • 07 04.jpg
    07 04.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 512
  • 07 05.jpg
    07 05.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 519
  • 07 06.jpg
    07 06.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 507
  • 07 08.jpg
    07 08.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 499
  • 07 09.jpg
    07 09.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 481
  • 07 10.jpg
    07 10.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 482
Hi Sorcerer,
Great collection, you have a wide variety of rounds there one or two i have not seen before. How long have you been collecting ? Thank you for sharing it with us, best regards Weasel.

Hello Sorcerer,

If your collection is modest, then I'm Mickey Mouse! VERY, VERY NICE & TASTEFULLY displayed! Thanks for sharing your photographs with the group.

Best regards,

Randall

Very nice collection, i think the meaning of modest must have been lost in translation!

cheers Bob.

What a great collection, thanks for showing it.
Please would you post some photos of the very long sub 20mm rounds (they look like they're in the size range 12mm to 14.5mm in the pictures) you have shown in photograph 1, they look interesting.
Nice Bofors 40/20, don't see too many of them.
Dave.

Modest-not!

well Sorcerer I do not know what is "modest" about that superb collection!
Very nice indeed with some real rareities in there too.

Thank you for showing us and keep up the good work.

Really impressive, and nice french rounds you have too. They have been found in your country?

Thank you very much for all appreciation.

Hi Sorcerer,
Great collection, you have a wide variety of rounds there one or two i have not seen before. How long have you been collecting ? Thank you for sharing it with us, best regards Weasel.
Small arms ammunition I'm collecting about 20 years, but middle calibers from between 15-60 mm about 10 years.

What a great collection, thanks for showing it.
Please would you post some photos of the very long sub 20mm rounds (they look like they're in the size range 12mm to 14.5mm in the pictures) you have shown in photograph 1, they look interesting.
Nice Bofors 40/20, don't see too many of them.
Dave.
These very long rouds are not a subcaliber rouds, but interwar czechoslowak AT rifles experimentals. I will post some photos in "Experimental Munitions" soon.

Really impressive, and nice french rounds you have too. They have been found in your country?
Some my french rouds was found in my country and in poland too. And other i bought on collectors meetengs, internet auctions, ...;)

Hi Sorcerer,
In the third picture on the top shelf what is the second round in from the left ?
Best Weasel.

Thank you Sorcerer,
I did not even know about that one, excellent find. Dam that's another round to find for my collection.
Best regards Weasel.

Hello and welcome to the forum Sorcerer.
A fine display indeed, who does the dusting, must be a tricky task?
In picture 6 can you describe the last three rounds at the right hand side of the picture, they look like 40mm bofors cases with a 2lbdr projectile? I have a similar one and dont know how it should be described?
Thanks for showing your collection to us.
Cheers,
navyman.

A very impressive collection. Cataloguing it and keeping it clean must be a challenge.

That's one beautiful collection! :tinysmile_fatgrin_t congratulations! I especially like the way you specialized in the middle range calibres.
Regards, DJH

Great collection

Hi Sorcerer,If thats modest I need a new dictionary.Very impressed,would love to have some of those rounds in my collection.Cheers Tim.