What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new M11 rifle grenade

gijunkman

Got an M11 practice rifle grenade from a gentleman in Texas yesterday, and all it cost me was the shipping. He said he found it at Ft. Hauchuca 25 years or so ago. It was rusty when he found it so he brushed it off and cleaned it up, but apparently the area is a desert where it was found so it is in great shape.

Attachments

• M11 rifle grenade.jpg
    M11 rifle grenade.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 47
great rifle grenade

nice M11 grenade gijunkman, a nice addition to your collection, they were only for 2 years after their introduction in 1940, the first one i've seen not in a book...Dano

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, I'm geeked about it. Danno the first one I had seen not in a book, was in a little gun shop over in Whitecloud Mi. Tried to buy it but the owner said it was part of the display. (he's got nearly as much on display as for sale) Anyway that one is better than mine, it even has the stenciling intact.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t