What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new s mine

satan18

Diversing slightly from my usual passion with bombs and fuzes,i fancied
buying an S mine which there were but a few.

Thanks to chris for giving it the once over i am now the proud owner of
a fairly original mine,just the one though unless a nice Teller comes along.

I brought a few extra bits for it just to restore.

Attachments

• Gold Capri 442.jpg
    Gold Capri 442.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 69
  • Gold Capri 440.jpg
    Gold Capri 440.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Gold Capri 441.jpg
    Gold Capri 441.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 44
Well Phil at least you chose something that still flies through the air - albeit in an upward direction!!!
nice honest piece, I'm sure after a few weeks in your hands it will look even better.
Kev

No problem asisting Phil. Not sure if Paul has mentioned but i make the screw plugs that are missing on your mine, if you need any.

Thanks kev

Just something about German ordnance i guess but will get a Teller mine just to keep this one company.

best phil

Thanks Chris

That would be a big help to get some screw caps to blank off the holes and if you could
PM me with the costs, postage etc then that would be great.:bigsmile:

All the best phil

Back, to the discharger cup for that mine. Could or is it for use against hordes of Russian soildiers climbing all around the top of the Tank?

No problem asisting Phil. Not sure if Paul has mentioned but i make the screw plugs that are missing on your mine, if you need any.

Chris,i will be funding those bits for Phil.
Please PM your address again as ive a package to send you regarding the ZuS40 and gaines ;)

cheers

waff