What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Shop - Still In The Trenches

Millsman

Premium Member
Being a bit mad I have opened a new militaria shop in The Old High Street, Folkestone, Kent. It's called Still In The Trenches. I also have a website of the same name.

www.stillinthetrenches.com

I'm selling all types of militaria but there will be more grenades and ordnance than you will find in most militaria shops.

The shop pened yesterday for the for the first time. I've attached some photos. Details of opening hours are on the website.

BOCN Members will get 10% discount in the shop, and 15% if you are wearing the shirt! Can't do discount on the web yet.

John - (Millsman)

Attachments

• SSCN4828.JPG
    SSCN4828.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 102
  • SSCN4829.JPG
    SSCN4829.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 111
  • SSCN4827.JPG
    SSCN4827.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 107
Still in the trenches

Great name and great site!
Some nice items there John.
How are you for posting to Norway? ;)

T42

If you think it's sage to go through your customs I'll post it. It's only Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Italy that I won't post ordnance to.

Postage charges are all built into the system and are based on weight bands so someone could buy say, 5 light objects like badges and essentially only pay one postage charge.

John

Hi John,
That's fantastic, it looks great. I wish you every success with your new venture, best regards Weasel

Love the website John!! Really well done!!
I look forward to visiting the shop in person.

A wide selection of items and a great looking website... Cheers!

Now all we have to do is find a way (legally) to ship those Mills Bombs to Canada. Those Mills money banks are very cool.

Great success John!!

Cheers,
Brad

Great site there John, well done and I hope the shop is a great sucess. If you come across any 30 x 170mm rounds, I'm always interested :)

Charlie

Just got the one at present on the website Charlie. It's in Ordnance /Other.

John

Nice Website, easy to navigate and not too complicated!
Get's my vote, hope you prosper.:tinysmile_classes_t

fantastic

Hi John,

The website is great (bookmarked it for regular peeks :tinysmile_twink_t2:) and i love the shop, will have to pop down sometime to see it in person.

Ben.

Where mate? I see one 20mm, 4 x ADEN, one US 30x173 and one 35mm.

Am i looking at the wrong bit?

great shop

Great shop John, prices are reasonable as well. Well done and I love seeing it. By the way your site is laid out very nicely and makes it easy to use even for complete idiots like me.........Dano

Last edited:
Hi:
I will use my post #700 for wish you the best of lucks with your new shop, nice shop and nice site, congratulations and good luck. :top:

Good luck with the shop. Brave decision opening it in today's PC times.

Just be careful though. One opened in the local high street about 8 years ago, and the local council lead a campaign to get him closed down. This was for "encouraging violence" as he was selling de-ac weapons and air guns. They put a page in the paper saying how good it was that this "dreadful shop" was gone when they had just ruined a bloke's business.