What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need info: Kassel Waffen Borse (Germany)

M

Mikey25

I'm visiting the Kassel Waffen Borse for the first time this year. I see it's a three-day event.

Are all the exposants/austellers thesame every day? Or should I go for 3 days straight to see it all? Will I find modern hand grenades / rocket launchers there? Not sure about the German laws.

Thanks!

Hello! On the stock exchange in Kassel you like no modern ammunition parts to find sogut. Rockets and Handgranaten.1 day is already not enough for this stock exchange. Greeting Harry

Kassel Military Market

Hi,
I've visited the Kassel market 2 times. I would say 1 day is enough to see everything.
The biggest difference compared to Beltring or Ciney is the high share of exhibitors selling live weapons and ammunition (only to authorized buyers).
From my visits there were not too many modern grenades or rockets but perhaps I missed them because i went on the last day (Sunday).
The best exhibitor for me was Frontvogt.
German laws about inert ordnance seem similar to the UK but it is worth knowing that the market is only open to adults over 18.
Hope this helps!

Hi,
I've visited the Kassel market 2 times. I would say 1 day is enough to see everything.
The biggest difference compared to Beltring or Ciney is the high share of exhibitors selling live weapons and ammunition (only to authorized buyers).
From my visits there were not too many modern grenades or rockets but perhaps I missed them because i went on the last day (Sunday).
The best exhibitor for me was Frontvogt.
German laws about inert ordnance seem similar to the UK but it is worth knowing that the market is only open to adults over 18.
Hope this helps!

Would you compare it to Ciney IN SIZE? I like Ciney a lot, but I was hoping to see more Eastern dealers and thus find more rare stuff. Not really interested in live ammo/weapons.

Frontvogt.. He sells on eGun too. Heard a lot of positive reactions about him. :)

I'm still undecided wether or not to go.. But thank you both for the info! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kassel Military Market

Hi,

I would say it's quite a bit smaller than Ciney but it is certainly worth a visit.
If you have the choice, I would visit on the first day.

Ciney is my favourite because it is reasonably convenient for me (I'm working in Duesseldorf) and it has a wide variety of new and old stuff.

You also asked about the War and Peace Show and I would say this is the biggest and best in Europe. Because it lasts for several days, the dealers seem to bring a lot more stuff. I bought at least 10 different modern inert grenades at the War and Peace Show.

Good hunting!

The law for inert ammo in germany is still a little better as in UK. We do not have problems/need no papers with inert AP mines and launcher. For me I got problems to sell AP mines and launchers(also distroyed one) in England. In Germany is free.

The real best show for inert ammo is Ciney or La Glace. La Glace is also a lot of fun. Complete weekend. Mostly date is around 20.juni.

See you there for a beer, rene, alias frontvogt

The law for inert ammo in germany is still a little better as in UK. We do not have problems/need no papers with inert AP mines and launcher. For me I got problems to sell AP mines and launchers(also distroyed one) in England. In Germany is free.

The real best show for inert ammo is Ciney or La Glace. La Glace is also a lot of fun. Complete weekend. Mostly date is around 20.juni.

See you there for a beer, rene, alias frontvogt

Hi Rene.. Didn't know you were on this forum too.
I'm the one that's going to buy that Strela AND rocket. ;) :p