What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nemi

I was mystified too. Obviously we're the wrong age and sex. Here's my daughter's explanation. The girl wants her boyfriend to think she is watching serious TV, whereas in reality she is keenly watching trash.

I was mystified too. Obviously we're the wrong age and sex. Here's my daughter's explanation. The girl wants her boyfriend to think she is watching serious TV, whereas in reality she is keenly watching trash.

Yes thats it along with the fact the daughter on the TV show hasn't spoken in fifteen years yet the presenter asks her what she thinks about her mum having a grenade in her handbag.

Not sure its up there with Paul Merton but its not too bad?

Quatermass.

I read the Metro every day, there was an interview a while ago with the girl who draws this cartoon. She is Norwegian, and the cartoons have been published in Norway before and translated into English to publish here. She said in the interview that sometimes the jokes are lost in translation.