What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Aquisition

Latewatch

I just picked up a U.S. MKIII VB Launcher for the M1917 Rifle along with a pouch and two VB Grenades. I have added pictures in my album under my profile.

I have been looking for a U.S. VB Launcher for several years for my Rifle Grenade Display.

VB Launcher

Hey latewatch, That is in the best condition i've seen. The one I had and others I have seen were dug and "relic" condition. Yours appears unissued. Nice find.

Nice piece!! Years ago I seen the shim on a M1917 rifle in a gun shop and wondered what it was. Was going to buy the rifle but someone beat me to it. If I ever see another, at least I'll know what it's for. Thanks for sharing.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Nice piece!! Years ago I seen the shim on a M1917 rifle in a gun shop and wondered what it was. Was going to buy the rifle but someone beat me to it. If I ever see another, at least I'll know what it's for. Thanks for sharing.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

If you can find a loose shim it will probably bring good money from someone with a VB Launcher without it.....