What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New cutaways from Mr.Fuze, 1, Oct. 2010

Mrfuze

Premium Member
Hello there,
here are 2 cutaways I made in the last weeks.
1) T 1200 E1 combination mine fuze, issued in the 50's (tilt rod is missing)
2) Mech. time fuze type Waltham MK I, used in AA-shells in WW I.
(It was the first regular issued clockwork fuze made by the Waltham clock manufacturer)
Enjoy the imaages!
Mrfuze, USA :tinysmile_grin_t:

Attachments

• T 1200 E1 mine fuze, cut, US.jpg
    T 1200 E1 mine fuze, cut, US.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 82
  • MK I MT fuze, cut, US.jpg
    MK I MT fuze, cut, US.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 105
Hello there,
here are 2 cutaways I made in the last weeks.
1) T 1200 E1 combination mine fuze, issued in the 50's (tilt rod is missing)
2) Mech. time fuze type Waltham MK I, used in AA-shells in WW I.
(It was the first regular issued clockwork fuze made by the Waltham clock manufacturer)
Enjoy the imaages!
Mrfuze, USA :tinysmile_grin_t:
Wow, just WOW...
I am impressed :top:

Again great fuzes Mrfuze, do you have any photos of your sectioned fuze collection as a whole? I should imagine that your collection looks very impressive.

Darren

cutaway images

Hi Darren, no I don't have them together as a picture but I am planning to get a glass showcase and put them all together, but this will be next year. I have approx. 300 of the cutaways by now so it takes a lot of space for it.
Mrfuze, USA

Hi Darren, no I don't have them together as a picture but I am planning to get a glass showcase and put them all together, but this will be next year. I have approx. 300 of the cutaways by now so it takes a lot of space for it.
Mrfuze, USA

That's a huge collection! I look forward to seeing the full collection sometime in the future.

Darren

Sorry I also forgot:
Both the T 1200 E1 and the MK I are US made.
Mrfuze, USA