What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New cutaways from Mr.fuze 2

Mrfuze

Premium Member
Hello,
here is another cutaway I recently made. It is the US made barometric type nose fuze T27 E1, made in WW II . It never went into series.
A very rare fuze, only a couple survived!
Enjoy the image
Mrfuze, USA

Attachments

• T27 E1 barometric bomb fuze, ,  cut, 1, US.jpg
    T27 E1 barometric bomb fuze, , cut, 1, US.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 135
  • T27 E1 barometric bomb fuze, ,  cut, 1a, US.jpg
    T27 E1 barometric bomb fuze, , cut, 1a, US.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 116
It's no wonder it wasn't adopted. That is the poorest cast aluminum I've ever seen! Looks like a sponge.

I think one of the members posted photos of a piece of one of these about a week ago, but it wasn't identified.

Very nice. Never seen this type as a cutaway model.
@ Hazord; doesnt matter , it only has to function once.

Outstanding collection of cut-aways you have posted Mrfuze. I just love your cuts!!

Very intresting also to see the quality of casting etc, something you don't always see unless you cut.

many thanks for sharing this, and the others posted.
regards Kev

Outstanding collection of cut-aways you have posted Mrfuze. I just love your cuts!!

Very intresting also to see the quality of casting etc, something you don't always see unless you cut.

many thanks for sharing this, and the others posted.
regards Kev

The casting on the 67 fuze I cut recently was quite sponge like too, surprising given it is a German fuze.
Dave.