What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New German rifle grenades book

pzgr40

Premium Member
I bought the book of GGG "Deutsche Gewehrgranaten und Gewehrgranatgerte bis 1945
about Geman Rifle grenades until 1945 and I can only highly reccomand it. It is written in German , but hundreds of pictures and drawings make up for those who do not speak German.
Regards, DJH

The book has;
396 pages
706 pictures (many in colour)

http://www.wk2ammo.com/showthread.php?t=5363

Last edited:
Dear Elwell,
thanks for your interest in my book :tinysmile_twink_t2: .

A have now registered here, so I can add some information:

Deutsche Gewehrgranaten und Gewehrgranatgerte bis 1945 is about the German rifle grenades and rifle grenade launchers of WW1 and WW2.

The book is bound with hardcover and contains 396 pages with 706 pictures (many of them are in colour).

Attention: The language is German only !!

This book shows the German developments and their use in both world wars. Described are the different rifle grenades (incl. experimental grenades), the launchers and special weapons for shooting the grenades (grenade rifle, MG 151, 2-cm-Flak, etc.), the use in foreign countries and copies made by other nations (GB, Japan, Italy, etc). A lot of interesting colour pictures show the details of original grenades and weap-ons. Included are also lists of manufacturers and drawings from patents.

The prices are
- in Germany 39,- EUR incl. postage (registered and insured).

- in Europe 42,- EUR incl. postage (registered and insured).

- to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan 68 USD by airmail incl. postage (registered and in-sured).

And if you like I can sign the book for you.

Payment is accepted by bank transfer, Paypal or cash (EUR or USD) in a registered letter.

I have attached some pics!

My email for contact is: GGBuch@web.de

With best wishes from Germany
Michael Heidler

Attachments

• GGG-Buch_kleines_Cover.jpg
    GGG-Buch_kleines_Cover.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 89
  • GGG-Buch_Inhalt.jpg
    GGG-Buch_Inhalt.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 79
  • GGG-Buch_1.jpg
    GGG-Buch_1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 98
  • GGG-Buch_2.jpg
    GGG-Buch_2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 106
  • GGG-Buch_3.jpg
    GGG-Buch_3.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 94
  • GGG-Buch_4.jpg
    GGG-Buch_4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Dear collectors,

I just want to let you know that my rifle grenade book is nearly sold out now.

Yesterday I got the last few ones from the publisher. So if someone is interested, it's probably the last chance.
I do not know if the publisher will make a new print since the book sold very slow.
Anyway it is a very special theme and so I'm really happy that it was possible to publish this book.

Not sure what I will do next ... I should have more time for my hobby :tinysmile_cry_t3:

With best wishes
Michael

GGBuch@web.de

Hello everybody,

I have good news for anybody who was interested in my sold-out book about German rifle grenades and launchers.
After a long time of waiting, my publisher has now printed a second edition!
Please note that the language is still German only.

The book is now printed in much better quality and on better paper.

An additional chapter was added about the post-war period covering the early German Bundeswehr (Army) and Bundesgrenzschutz (Border Guard).

The new edition now contains 432 pages with 764 pictures (black/white and colour).

Because of the increased weight of 1,2 kg (2.65 lb) the price incl. shipping is:

Germany: 44,-- €
Europe: 53,-- €
Rest of World: 75.00 $US

My email-address: GGBuch AT web.de

With best wishes from Germany
Michael Heidler

View attachment 101535

Attachments

• Cover_Auflage-2.jpg
    Cover_Auflage-2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Dear codebook,

can you please provide some information about the new Bundeswehr and BGS chapter?

Thank you and best regards

Hello,
sorry for the late reply. I wasn't online very much the past months.

The additional chapter contains the post-war use of K.98k and American rifles and grenades in Germany, the development and use of ENERGA and HISPANO grenades.

Unbenannt.JPG