What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newest arrival

Was going through Great War Militarias sales list and found a US 75mm projectile, I already had a proper m1907 scoville fuze with adaptor, and the shell arrived today and (with a little persuading) got the fuse to fit. I paid 65.00US for the projectile and 15.00US for the fuze with adaptor. Now that's economical. Dano

Attachments

• Picture 248.jpg
    Picture 248.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 53
Nice going Dano!
That's a great looking piece. Can you post some close-up photos of the fuze for the rest of us to drool over.

Cheers,
Brad

hi Dano

hi Dano nice find i will look nice in your trench !!
May you find the brass shell for it too !!

Regards David

better shots

Hey Brad, With the limitations of my fine %&&#@@$ camera, this is best I can do, which is a shame because that is 1 choice model of 1907 scoville, but heres best I can do. And Dave I was wondering what brass shell case would be for this shell, would it be the French 75 (which i've been told would be right for WW1 period, or a US one? Dano

Attachments

• Picture 250.jpg
    Picture 250.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 189.jpg
    Picture 189.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 18
best pic

This is about the best picture that my POS camera can muster. so here goes. Dano

Attachments

• Picture 251.jpg
    Picture 251.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 9