What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No 247

Are you referring to the internal fine thread for the top cap or the rounded outside thread. The outside one would comply to a kind of bottle type thread when something has to be screwed into metal tin, not sure how this thread is made in the metal tin, usually by a swaging process.

Are you referring to the internal fine thread for the top cap or the rounded outside thread. The outside one would comply to a kind of bottle type thread when something has to be screwed into metal tin, not sure how this thread is made in the metal tin, usually by a swaging process.
Yes thats what I mean the bigger thread... I want to print some 3d parts, but a little Bit difficult

Its a rounded thread, i suppose you would have to look at bottle top or tin can threads, bit of investigative work needed.