What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No 3 Hales Rifle Grenade Parts wanted

boristhepig

Hi

I am looking to complete my Hales rifle grenade and looking for the following parts. If any one can help or suggest were i might try it would be most appreciated.

Detonator cap, base plug and spring clip is what I believe I need? picture shows what I have

6.jpg

I think I can supply the base plug / rod connector. Will check and get back to you. The spring clips are available as repro from Rick Stevens on ebay. Originals are hen's teeth.

Thanks to Millsman I now have the base plug / rod connector

Still looking for spring clips, brass top cap and also a travel plug

Unfortunately, Rick Stevens is not currently producing parts

Hi

I am looking to complete my Hales rifle grenade and looking for the following parts. If any one can help or suggest were i might try it would be most appreciated.

Detonator cap, base plug and spring clip is what I believe I need? picture shows what I have

View attachment 192267
Hi Boris, I may be able to help with a cap/transit plug - I had several made up for my own use. Email me on aordg@yahoo.co.uk. Alan1