What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No.36 in Kabul

Snufkin

Premium Member
The attached screen shot courtesy of a BBC report today regarding yesterday's Taliban attacks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17727036

This apparent blind was found just after a fire fight in a multi-storey construction site used as a base by the Taliban.

Tom.

Attachments

• Screen shot No.36 2012-04-16 compressed .jpg
    Screen shot No.36 2012-04-16 compressed .jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 136
Pakistan version.....US Mk.2 as well this could only mean one thing! ........................

Extreme Left-wing Marxists and extremely violent Islamists and in-breds all of which belong to the most terrifying terror group that the world has ever seen and we Christians are their sworn enemy.........they refer to themselves as "Code Pink". They are extremely radical in nature and have stated a number of times that Karzai is nothing more than a USA & Great Britian puppet person (quote from the December 2005 issue of "We are Men and the Men Know It" Pages 60-69, writtain by Ivan Kutchacockoff.) I got that info off of "Google" of which I just typed in "The Pink and Gold Shower Shoe Committe of Great Britain and the USA and hit enter. This group just so happens to be a lower based sub-group from the sub-human hezzbollah group. Me personnaly? I think it is a very public hit from the group who are terrorists in their own right "The nation of Pakistani and US foreign exchange students from the US and Great Britian. Hence the UXB/grenade and shower shoe left at the scene. Being a cop for over 26 years wasn't just about eating donuts, free lunches, driving fast to the Crispy Cream with lights and siren, and performing traffic stops on only gorgeous drop dead "Model" girl types so to get their info now wasn't it! Ah Ha.

WOOooppppps, look at the time. Time for my meds. Goodnight!!!!!!

Last edited: