What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No 5, 23 and 36 grenade pins...

Nismosonic

Was wondering what percentage of these use a solid welded ring rather than a keyring type puller?
I have a few in my collection that are of the solid welded type from no 23 Mk2 upwards.
Also how many grenade levers on 23Mk3 and all 36's have a marking on grenade lever ? I have 24 Mills grenades and apart from the Kendrick example lever markings are different, and 9 have no lever markings at all.

I had a few of the smaller rings from number 5s that were solid, and also one really small keyring type from a 23 mk1. Infact, the majority that I have seen were solid.

im looking for a kendrick lever for a no36 if anyone ever sees one. sorry to hijack you thread, the only ones i have where im sure the pin is original is a no5 which has a keyring type ring, and all the ground dug ones i have seen have been like that to