What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No100 a strange fuze

lcn

[FONT=&quot]Hi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need help[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This concerns the English fuze No100[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have 4 drawings [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first comes from Notes one to ammuntion for QF 13 pr and QF 18 pr 1916 HMSO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Second comes from Factory of Artillery Ammunitions - American Machinist on 1916[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The third is a document of the German services of Dberitz loaded with expertise on the chemical ammunitions on 1918 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the fourth of a Russian book[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is my problem[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On the first it is just mentioned only one needle and a one detonator And nothing on the upper party of graze pellet .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
URL]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On the second on the contrary it is mentioned well by two percuteurs and of two detonators (e and f)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
URL]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On the third they guess a second detonator but without explanation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
URL]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the fourth resembles No1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
URL]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Where is true No100?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would it be different Mk I Mk II A or B, of special mark (for chemical munition) ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jean Paul[/FONT]

Hello

I'm also very interesting with the question.

no one can answer ? The 100 fuze seems very usual, insn't it ?