What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No80 Fuze

Andysarmoury

Premium Member
Hi All, thought i would show a fuze i am sectioning i had this kicking around in the junk box for years so thought i would do something with it, still some more work to do on it, but all the internals were burnt up and could not save them, so i am on the hunt for the bits, if anybody could help it would me much appreciated.
cheers
Andy

Attachments

• section No80 fuze.jpg
    section No80 fuze.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 89
Nice cut Andy,
Thanks for showing it, what's next ?
Best regards Weasel.

Thanks Guys, nothing planed at the moment , this one was a battlefield pick up and had gone coppery wasn't a very good one to put on a projectile, i will have to find another to chop.
Cheers
Andy

I will warn you now, once you have had a go at this nothings safe........padlock the collection quick!!! LOL

Nice job Andy, well done, I think you appreciate these things more when you have put the time and effort in. I bet you will look at it much more than you ever did before. I'm afraid I cant help with the internals, but I imagine someone can......please post more photos when you have completed it.

all the best Kev

I will warn you now, once you have had a go at this nothings safe........padlock the collection quick!!! LOL

Nice job Andy, well done, I think you appreciate these things more when you have put the time and effort in. I bet you will look at it much more than you ever did before. I'm afraid I cant help with the internals, but I imagine someone can......please post more photos when you have completed it.

all the best Kev

Thanks Kev, everything is safe lol, just had this kicking around and kept looking at it and was going to sell it at one point and thought what the hell cut it, i do have another one that's on an 18 pounder that i sectioned a while ago, i will get a donor one to get the internals out of i am sure theirs plenty about.
Cheers
Andy

Attachments

• 18Pdr sectioned shrapnel.jpg
    18Pdr sectioned shrapnel.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 41