What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

official BOCN-badge

sudelmuk

HONORED MEMBER RIP
as I've heard from the upper echelon of the forum, there might be the opportunity to buy single embroidered BOCN-badges in the online store if a small minimum order will be reached.

I would like to order five pieces at once.

anyone else interested in such an offer :questionmark:

I wanted to wait till they were done to spring this on you guys but I'll let the cat out the bag now.
Today, Sept.25, I took it upon myself to order 100 BOCN embroidered patches.
I hope I wasn't out of line on this but it's something I've wanted to do for this great site for some time now.
I'm paying for them myself, taking a few and sending some out. The balance I'm planning to send to Paul The Grenade and he's agreed to sell them. I'd like the money gained from their sale to go to the maintenace and upkeep of this web site.
If they should be sold through the online store or if the powers that be want them to be sold there please feel free to let me know.
Let me state also that all I want from this is the few patches that I take.

I WILL post up when they're done. I'm having them done at a place that is certified to do government work and he gives me a great "local" discount. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the quality.