What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordnance museum in Northern Germany

Tmine35

Premium Member
Munitionsgeschichte und -Technikmuseum was opened in May 2010 at Burg Stargard, close to Neubrandenburg in northern Germany. The museum is run by a well-known collectable ammo dealer and collector Armin Bickel. Museum is still rather small but well organized, growing all the time and has plenty of goodies on display.
The museum is open in summer season but Armin most kindly arranges to collectors visits also outside season.
Next summer the museum offers low cost accomodation to visitors. Armin also plans to start next year annual militaria shows there.
This museum is well worth of visiting, also keeping in mind that it is not too far from other interesting sites such as Rechlin, Peenemnde and some other military related museums.
www.munitionsmuseum.de

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 197
Yes,Armin is indeed a nice chappy and i trade alot with him.
One of the good guys and i wish him best of luck with the museum.
A trip in the new year is on the cards for me. :)

best

waff

That would have been a very nice day for you looking round there. Really good and interesting pictures but I don't see much Pak ordnance or items. Is there any in the collection?

PC

Yes PC, there also are some very interesting PaK and PzB-items as well. There just was too much to be photographed during my very short visit.
I told to Armin that I'm going to do some advertising for his museum - not to post pictures of all his goodies to internet:wink:

a very recommended address indeed. think there is something for everybody to discover.
that's my favorite corner
IMG_7756.jpg :santaclaus:

I can feel a road trip comming on. WAFFYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! WHERE ART THOU?

Last edited: