What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pain! who knows about painkillllers?

D

Dragontooth

guys,

i ha d a trip planned and now my lower back has completely gone out on me...i must be getting old.

taking maximum amount tylenol extrara strength but this is awful.

any ideas? or alternative

thanks
dave

Hi

Cocodamal is a good strong prescription pain killer but tyy skipping on a flat surface and a spray called deep heat can also help ...

thanks guys.
the way it looks i will be in the hospital with a morphine drip. looks like a pinched nerve orthop. says.
thansk for helps

Stay away from Tylenol! It ruins your liver, especially if you have any alcohol with it.

Go see a doctor,
Those high powered pain killers will also damage the kidney into renal failure and death.
Regards,
John aka Bart

Take a full bottle of Jameson's and rub it 10 times on your lower back. Then open and drink 1/4 of the bottle. Close the bottle and repeat the process until empty. The pain will remain, but you won't care.:)

You are allowed here in the states up to 2,000 milligrams of Tylenol per day and no more, especially if you have problems with your liver or your kidneys. Once you start getting over that amount of milligrams, damage may start to occur with serious problems develpoing in your Liver.