What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pair 1.5" shells brass with iron tops ww1?

Pair 1.5" brass shells with solid iron tops. ww1? . anyone need these
l
P1010015.jpg

P1010016.jpg

Definately WWI French shells 37mm. They are really nice, so your market on these may be good. Nice condition. Total history ..........Dano

Last edited:
I'm afraid they are pretty common so your market on these may be limited.
Blimey Dano that's a bit harsh - someone is sure to want these, look like a nice couple of rounds to me (Don't worry I'm not having a go at you, just sticking up for someone else who lives in Wales, there's not many of us on the forum :tinysmile_grin_t:(hi recycling_island).
Dave.

Blimey Dano that's a bit harsh - someone is sure to want these, look like a nice couple of rounds to me (Don't worry I'm not having a go at you, just sticking up for someone else who lives in Wales, there's not many of us on the forum :tinysmile_grin_t:(hi recycling_island).
Dave.
Yes Dave, You are right. I read it after I wrote it and discovered how terrible it was. I used to be able to delete my posts but no longer have that option. They are very nice shells and all apologies for being harsh with my words. One of those "brain farts" I guess...Dano

THanks

THanks for the information on these, I can see how the solid iron tops would be suitable for hitting concrete bunkers.
A few enquiries on buying them, can only sell them once, so to be fair I offer to the first mail recieved and so on, in order.
PS; No harshness taken! lol