What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PaK 40 Restoration

ali059

Hi,

This is my first post just wanted to say I love this site!

I am helping restore two PaK40 and having trouble finding any manuals or anything to help do it! If you have anything that might help such as pictures or for sure manuals PLEASE drop me a email or PM

Thanks!

I will post pictures soon!

I am helping restore two PaK40 and having trouble finding any manuals or anything to help do it!

A big welcome to you.

I have an interest in 7.5cm Pak40 ordnance but I assume that you mean you are restoring the complete anti-tank gun?

PC

Well I would say that I am helping restore two Pak40's!
It is correct that they are the guns itself!

One is pretty complete the other is in many pieces!

Thank you gentalmen for the very warm welcome!

To get these back into shape any help would be great!

I recently picked up an original German manual for Pak 40 with lot of pictures. I can send you scans if you let me know what you particularly need ( too many pictures to post them all here ).

Hello, I'm new member of the forum. Hello to everyone!
I'm starting the restoration project of PAK40 too. I have collected many parts and I'm looking for any help to find out detailed manuals, pictruers or plans.
Still i want to buy some parts or replace by replicas. I will grateful for any help!