What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panzerfaust 3 - Info needed

M

Mikey25

Hi guys,

I just saw this panzerfaust 3 for sale at egun.de
Can anyone tell me which parts are missing and needed to complete this launcher?
Perhaps there are some Germans here who can help me?
Thanks!

Attachments

• een.jpg
    een.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 68
I'm very sorry mates - I have no infos about such "modern" stuff. :cry:

Cheers

engineer

Whoops! my bad! I thought it was a wartime 'faust with the title description. That will teach me to click on the pic next time!
Sorry Mikey,your search continues!

best

waff

From the way it looks you are missing the following:

1) The site system
2) The pistol grip
3) Sling

That is all I can see that is missing for the moment.

The sight fits on the one on top of that piece. If you need anymore on Spec. of this weapon, just ask.

Mark
V40

Last edited:
From the way it looks you are missing the following:

1) The site system
2) The pistol grip
3) Sling

That is all I can see that is missing for the moment.

The sight fits on the one on top of that piece. If you need anymore on Spec. of this weapon, just ask.

Mark
V40

Thank you.

About this launcher. This is the EX (exercier - training) version.

What kind of rocket is used: A training rocket or the training kit with the fixed rocket and the 18mm training projectile that is shot out of the center?

I'm showing a "Practice" round for it. This is it from when it was first adopted back in June of 1987. Even my other book (Jane's) is from 1990-1991 still shows a "Practice" grenade. I don't see the "Training" grenade anywhere. Although it still is quite posible after early 2000 that they could have produced a sub-caliber device for this weapon. I am also not showing any sub-caliber or Training lauching of the Panzrerfaust 3.

Sorry I can't help you with this information you asked. Any specs on this LIVE rocket just ask somemore>

I'm showing a "Practice" round for it. This is it from when it was first adopted back in June of 1987. Even my other book (Jane's) is from 1990-1991 still shows a "Practice" grenade. I don't see the "Training" grenade anywhere. Although it still is quite posible after early 2000 that they could have produced a sub-caliber device for this weapon. I am also not showing any sub-caliber or Training lauching of the Panzrerfaust 3.

Sorry I can't help you with this information you asked. Any specs on this LIVE rocket just ask somemore>

Can you confirm that this is a practice rocket?
2612364_4b536a9d85517.jpg

Was considering buying it but it's missing a lot of tail fins. Prolly won't do it.

There _is_ a subcaliber training rocket with the projectiles. All I know is that it's a blue "rocket" aswell.

images

In Jane's they only show it in B&W. The heads (prjectiles) seem to all have a 60mm I.D. The blue on shown here seems to be a very light blue. But the one you are showing seems to be the "Practice" version(Modern Day) and it has the same standoff on the head of the projo as the one shown in Jane's. In jane's they show all the heads that it fires down to 90mm "Practice" heads and up to 125mm HEAT rounds. That is all I have so far. I don't know if I can help you anymore? There has to be someone around here that this stuff.

By the way, if you can measure the O.D. of the green rocket up near the the prjo it should come out to be 60mm.

V40

Last edited:
A forum member from the UK sent me a PM with a nice offer regarding the tube. Can't remember this chaps name.

IF YOU READ THIS, PM ME AGAIN. Thanks. :)