What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panzerschnellmine A & B

596th aec

I'm Looking for diagrams for both Panzerschnellmine type A & B?

I Planing on building a both types of them. I'm running in to a problem I can't tell if the sides are straight or they are angled?

Thank!

Matt.

Well done, Matt :top:

The surface of the lid on pic 1 seems to be a bit disheveled, but certainly smoothed meanwhile.

Keep it up!

Well done, Matt :top:

The surface of the lid on pic 1 seems to be a bit disheveled, but certainly smoothed meanwhile.

Keep it up!

Thank You!

The lid was a bit of a problem the wood bowed on me. It was hard to finding nice wood that match the whole thing. Also that lid was my second attempt.
I was planning on making the type B version but it cost a little more then I thought it would.

Matt.

Great pictures, good to see one in the flesh as manual drawings don't seem to show the detail on most mines you come across. Thanks for showing us. Do you have a closer photo of the the lable itself shown inside the box the other side of the large A.