What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panzershreck Rocket

waffenamt

Hi Chaps,
here are a few pics of a yet unfinished project(my pal still has the bloody tail section!).
We started to refurb it as it was a rusty bag-of -bollox on arrival and was due to rust into oblivion.
Cant find any pics of when it first arrived,so here is one after the first stage after de-rust and a load of `caulk`(i think thats how you spell it?)applied.
1_25_.JPG

After a liberal dose of red primer paint.
The one on the right i gave to my pal for helping me out on my `shrek.

no pic,i will try again in a new post??

Hi wemme,:)

when the parts arrived from eastern Europe,i saw that they had already been in the fire to de-rust.A coat of rust-proofing paint,i then rubbed them down,filled with builders caulk and coated them in that red anti rust paint again.Im currently waiting the return of the tail section from a pal who is rebuilding it with metal filler.

cheers
waff

Last edited:
Getting very worried,
I phoned him today and some scottish bird answered his phone and said she had never heard of Frank before??
Time i went round and stoved the door in methinks!:secruity:

not happy

waff

Hi weasel,

I went round and left a note through the letter box and heard nowt so far.
His neighbour says its nigh on impossible to get hold of him when he has a parcel to drop off!
Bloody ridiculous way to treat pals if you ask me?

waff

Nowt like bumping an old thread!!

Well i came home today,found a package in the garage and i now have the tails for this unit at long last!

All i need is to get the round sprayed and stencilled.

watch this space! If Carlsberg ever made the longest restoration project in the world...etc. :p

cheers
waff

Bumping with the returned unit at last!

Ok,here is the full deal with an inert detonator pictured too. Next up is correct colour codes and stencilling.

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7007640.jpg
    S7007640.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 39
  • S7007635.jpg
    S7007635.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 39
  • S7007636.jpg
    S7007636.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 40