What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul The Grenade

GTR003121

Had a great trade with Paul, the item is top quality and arrived extremely fast from across the pond. A big thank you Paul!

Justin

great deal

Did a deal with paul the grenade and could not be happier. He said it would take about a month to get here and it got here in about a month. Recommend paul to all........Dano

hi dan. thanks for the feedback. i was wondering when it would get to you. surface is so slow and it always worrys me.
glad its gone to a great home.:tinysmile_shy_t:
cheers, paul.

Had a couple of deals with Paul recently, great comms and superfast payment, as usual. Two scarce items gone to a top notch co-collector, thanks again, Tony.

just received a nice little package from Lincolnshire.
a very fine piece, securely packed and delivered quickly; well worth every penny! :bigsmile:
thank's a lot, Paul

Just received a nice gift from Paul, top stuff as always, items fitted a treat, thanks again, Tony.

And yet another great swap from Paul. Item better than expected, yours is on its way ! many thanks again, Tony.

Had some great deals with Paul at the BOCN meet, and good to meet the man himself, thanks again, Tony.

Great little piece arrived from Paul today, finished off an item and fitted well. Thanks again, Tony.

I have to thank Paul for being a go-between and helping out with a problem I had going back six months, now successfully resolved thanks to Paul's assistance. I owe you one ;) Tony.