What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul, who is this new Avatar?

V40

Paul, what in the world did you change your Avatar to whatever this is? Is he some kind of man who won something back during the 1920's.

Also, WHAT ARE THOSE Rifle Grenades from WWI is he is holding in his hands and why? Is he from the Vaudeville Era here in the U.S.A.

I MEAN WHO IN THE WORLD IS HE? Anybody else know him from the Great War? He is quite debonair though.

Somebody else want to give a guess at it?:tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Its me mark!
I put my face on an old victorian pic using photoshop then added a few 1ww grenades to complete the pic of a "Mad Victorian Grenade Inventor". he/me, is holding a british No1 mk1, No2 Mk1 and a No4 Mk1
:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
cheers, Mad Paul.

I never realised you were 'mad', Paul?:tinysmile_shy_t: Barking possibly but not mad, surely?

Andy

I like it Paul.........you have a good sense of humour!!

looks like your in 'Wonderland there', one question wheres Alice and the white rabbit??

regards Kev

Its me mark!
I put my face on an old victorian pic using photoshop then added a few 1ww grenades to complete the pic of a "Mad Victorian Grenade Inventor". he/me, is holding a british No1 mk1, No2 Mk1 and a No4 Mk1
:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
cheers, Mad Paul.
Fine avatar Paul and the Victorian touch just sets it off "The Mad Victorian Grenade Inventor". Creative as hell...Dano

Last edited: