What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos from WASAG. Reinsdorf

poltewerke

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Herewith, the last photo of German 'frag.' grenade - with components. R.

Attachments

• WASAG.,   Reinsdorf. 005.jpg
    WASAG., Reinsdorf. 005.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 112
Excellent photo, that's the first time I've ever seen a frag ring for a Nipolite grenade.

Speaking of Nipolite/Niploit, I had heard that many different items were made from it. Is there a reference that has drawings or photos of more of the items, or are they spread throughout a number of manuals etc.? I have heard of "collectors" of Nipolite/Nipolit items, and was wondering of other devices/shapes.

Last edited:
Yes, your spot-on. somewhere l have photos of other Nipolit filled items. lf l find then will post, cheers, R.

There is a book called Enemy Sabotage Equipment and it has al of them in it i have my self a copie :tinysmile_shy_t:
Again nice photo Ron

Thanks guys! I looked it up on Google, and there is one for sale in the UK. They only want $510.84 for it, all 67 pages of it!

Guess I won't be getting a copy soon. Mad, you need to take out insurance on your copy!

Last edited:
Will do that :tinysmile_shy_t:
Or i can make a copy :tinysmile_shy_t:

Last edited:
ord. pictures

Hi Poltewerke, It never ceases to amaze me the awesome stuff that shows up in here. Those pictures are most excellent. I like the pictures about as much as the ordnance itself. Great post and keep 'em coming...Dano

I would love to get a copy, or electronic scan of the pages. I see there is an original for sale in Canada for $450.00.

Thanks,

John

I've been lucky enough to see about a dozen live pieces of nipolite across Europe, most sitting, slowly molding away in bunkers because considerate techs cannot stand to see the history destroyed, but, history or not, what are you going to do? I didn't always have a camera available, but here are three I got photos of anyway.

Attachments

• Nipolite 1.jpg
    Nipolite 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Nipolite 2.jpg
    Nipolite 2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Nipolite 3.jpg
    Nipolite 3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 56