What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plant Pot or Barbecue ?

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Was allowed this back end of a 9.45 inch mortar as its obviously safe,Im thinking when ive eventually cleaned it up,and as its going to have to go outside ,should i use it as a plant pot,or as a stand for a barbecue or ? ..what do you think

Attachments

• 9.45in mortar tail.JPG
    9.45in mortar tail.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 51
Nice piece Spotter,

I think it's to small for a barbecue it will make a nice plant pot for the misses :xd:

was just thinking of using it as a stand for a BBQ and fixing on the top from an old barbecue

thats a nice set of fins spotter you will have to post a pic when you have cleaned them up a bit

regards lee

Very cool!

Clean it up, paint it and then plumb it up and use it as the sink/basin in a bathroom.

Cheers,
Brad

Was allowed this back end of a 9.45 inch mortar as its obviously safe,Im thinking when ive eventually cleaned it up,and as its going to have to go outside ,should i use it as a plant pot,or as a stand for a barbecue or ? ..what do you think