What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please need some help on 122mm rockets

weberoed

Ordnance approved
I need to know the measurements for both the 9M22M and 9M22U 122mm rockets. if possible broken down into warhead, motor(s) and fins.

I have found a number of different measurements for both, some times it appears they have the two mixed up

Thank you in advance for your help

I need to know the measurements for both the 9M22M and 9M22U 122mm rockets. if possible broken down into warhead, motor(s) and fins.

I have found a number of different measurements for both, some times it appears they have the two mixed up

Thank you in advance for your help

9M22M and 9M22U has different sizes of propellent, but the same warhead.

I know one has two propellant grains and the other a single grain, and the warheads are suppose to be same. But I need the over all measurements like 140mm for fuze, 605mm for warhead and so on

I know one has two propellant grains and the other a single grain, and the warheads are suppose to be same. But I need the over all measurements like 140mm for fuze, 605mm for warhead and so on

I don`t know, maybe some one can give you those sizes :)