What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PMN unknow

mogway

Does anyone have information on a PMN mine with the bottom plexiglass (Origin?)
Mine see in afghanistan.

Does anyone have information on a PMN mine with the bottom plexiglass (Origin?)
Mine see in afghanistan.

I haven`t ever heard about Soviet PMN with this. But PMN produce in China too, maybe and not only in China. Probably it from this country.

Do you happen to mean the bulgarian PM-79?
Regards, DJH

Attachments

• PM-79 complete 20and 20cutaway 20model.jpg
    PM-79 complete 20and 20cutaway 20model.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 83
No, this is not it. Mine that I talk to the background completely transparent. It is known locally PMN AFPAK (Afghanistan / Pakistan) or PMN 2.0

Mogway,

It's produced in Pakistan. One of our teams in Afghanistan brought them back. Will have a look on Monday for photo's

Regards,

Chris

Thank you chris for the information,
It is manufactured by POF or handcrafted in the tribal areas?
According to Pakistan EOD, it is not a manufacturing industry of Pakistan

The mine pictured is not the AFPAK. The AFPAK uses all non-metallic components incorporating a diaphragm firing pin to initiate primary HE. It has been known to be filled with Wabox HE. Imported from Pakistan, they are known as the AFPAK 2010, 2011 etc as per when they are found to have new modifications.

hello
for​
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
mogway ,i don't had infos on this mine ,but i think it's similar to other pmn mines​
[/FONT]

Hello Ammogun,
This is similar to classic PMN, i'm looking for information about the exact origin, the manufacturer.

Mogway,

Promised you photo's last week but the items are in our ammunition storage.
Have to wait till next week and I can find them back again.

Chris