What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post from Germany

satan18

Another little package arrived today from Germany containing

a very nice ELaz 35 destined for the Waffster and an ELZTZ 9
and an AZ46 in beutifull condition plus locking rings for all.

Attachments

• capri pics and fuses 054.jpg
    capri pics and fuses 054.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 84
  • capri pics and fuses 055.jpg
    capri pics and fuses 055.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 79
  • capri pics and fuses 056.jpg
    capri pics and fuses 056.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 92
  • capri pics and fuses 058.jpg
    capri pics and fuses 058.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 78
Oh wow!! :p
Nice one Phil,that will replace my crapper type 35 on the shelf. :) Thank you very much.
That type 9 looks sweet,early dated too,bonus!! The 46 top is in super condition too thus making a nice haul mate.
I just added another 89 to the collection in the last few minutes as well for a very reasonable price. ;)

best

waff

Oh wow!! :p
Nice one Phil,that will replace my crapper type 35 on the shelf. :) Thank you very much.
That type 9 looks sweet,early dated too,bonus!! The 46 top is in super condition too thus making a nice haul mate.
I just added another 89 to the collection in the last few minutes as well for a very reasonable price. ;)

best

waff

Top man:xd:as that looked a nice straight fuse with very little needing to be done.Glad i could assist with the 35 as it was to good to let go.

Best phil

Nice fuze satan

Since i have totaly no idear of this kind of thinks i would be realy interested how much was the boster charge in that kind of fuze and what was used as boster charge ??

Wbr David

Since i have totaly no idear of this kind of thinks i would be realy interested how much was the boster charge in that kind of fuze and what was used as boster charge ??

Wbr David

Hi Dave

Depending how deep the fuse pocket was depended how many booster rings went in.

They were picric rings and very high grade explosive i beleive.

Best phil

Im thinking something called Penthrite wax or similar in the gaine? (without having a gander in the books).

best

waff

Im thinking something called Penthrite wax or similar in the gaine? (without having a gander in the books).

best

waff

All very nasty stuff there mate which does become very US over time which is the same with ally and steel as they sorta grow into each other.

Best phil

Hi folks,

don't want to disturbe this thread but if I read that you get fuze stuff etc. from Germany, I wonder if there has been any trouble with customs sending ammo parts to GB in the past? Are there known any problems?

thanks and regards
nudelmannrichter

Last edited:
Hi folks,

don't want to disturbe this thread but if I read that you get fuze stuff etc. from Germany, I wonder if there has been any trouble with customs sending ammo parts to GB in the past? Are there known any problems?

thanks and regards
nudelmannrichter

Hi Nudelmannrichter

Generally there are no problems at UK although i am speaking for myself.

Best phil

Hi folks,

thanks and regards
nudelmannrichter

Agreed with Phil. :)

Shoot me a PM buddy,i will let you know the script. ;)

best

waff