What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

postman brought me WW1 German fuzes today

Well much to my amazement the postman dropped off a package that contained 3 German WW1 artillery fuzes that I had purchased from gun broker thanks to a tip from gspragge. Pictured first is a GRZ92 which I have been looking for that one for years. I had located others but the prices were just too damn high. It has a 1917 date (wish the pics had come out better) and I wass very glad to get this one. Second is an HZ14 fuze, which I already had one but this one is in much better condition with full date and shiny as a new penny (completly brass. The third fuze which I did not picture is the Dopp Z/c92 which is very common and I considered it a throw in and elected not to photograph it. My WW1 Geman artillery fuze collection is growing and lately I have been fortunate enough to get a few that I did not have but wanted very badly. Some of the British pieces I had ordered are starting to show up and life is good....Dano

Attachments

• Picture 361.jpg
    Picture 361.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 360.jpg
    Picture 360.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 23
fuzes

nice fuzes danno
looks like we collect the same stuff.

you would love a week in france and belgium with me, we'd go a fuze hunting!

have you got an image of all your fuzes?
please post em.

What do you look for when buying a fuze?

I tend to collect what i can get,if its top notch then fine

regards