What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Practice and dummy US MKI grenades

I wanted to see the different practice and throwing dummy US MKI grenades that are out there so I decided to start a thread on it. Here are my 2. The 4 row lug one has holes i the top and bottom but both are unthreaded and there is an F within a diamond and the number 11. The other is your basic 5 row lug throwing dummy. I'd sure like to see other members practice/dummy MKI's (Paul, sure like to see another pic of your maker marked dummy MKI).....Dano

Attachments

• Picture 524.jpg
    Picture 524.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I wanted to see the different practice and throwing dummy US MKI grenades that are out there so I decided to start a thread on it. Here are my 2. The 4 row lug one has holes i the top and bottom but both are unthreaded and there is an F within a diamond and the number 11. The other is your basic 5 row lug throwing dummy. I'd sure like to see other members practice/dummy MKI's (Paul, sure like to see another pic of your maker marked dummy MKI).....Dano

Hey Dano, I like your grenades. When I get a chance I will post what I have, and any info to the thread.

Regards, Steve