What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preserved German WW2 rockets - what's left?

Grzesio

I was just wondering about German WW2 rockets preserved today in museums and collections all over the world.
There are, of course, various common Nebelwerfer and artillery rockets, R 4/M, 8.8 cm RPzGr 4312, 8.8 cm RPzBGr 4322, Panzerblitz 1, Panzerblitz 2, RZ 65, Foehn, Foehn 500, 7.3 cm PgGr 41, 15 cm RSsGs etc., various Luftfaust/Fliegerfaust variants, Rheinbote, even Raketentauchgranaten and a rocket propelled torpedo. There is PC 1000 RS, relics of SC 500 RS, even BT 1000 RS was found some time ago (although I have no idea about its later fate). There are pieces found from time to time on testing ranges etc. of prototypes and variants no-one is even able to identify.

But, what makes me curious, are there preserved some specimens of other rockets that are known to be made in some (often quite significant) numbers and tested or used in combat?
Is there anything left of Flakrakete 42 (and its derivatives), Fliegerschreck, Hammer, PC 500 RS, PC 1800 RS, Panzerschreck 10,5 cm, R 100, RZ 73, RZ 15/8, SB 800 RS, Taifun P, 8.8 cm RPzBGr 4992...?

Kind regards

Grzesio