What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pz.30 Klein

M

Mariusz Loslau

Hi,
And another German Panzerfaust find in Poland.
This time model 30 Klein.
Was find in old shed, Frontline farm house.
After 60 years, still nice markings.

Best Regards.

Attachments

• DSC01345.jpg
    DSC01345.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC01346.jpg
    DSC01346.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC01347.jpg
    DSC01347.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC01348.jpg
    DSC01348.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC01349.jpg
    DSC01349.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 64
Sorry to bring back this thread from the dead, but I'm wondering if someone who has had experience digging these up can tell me how the powder was that forms the propelling charge. was it granular form, or as the blue prints of the klein show rod shaped. Thank you.

Hi Stray, with all the WW2 German panzerfausts it was black powder in a cartboard container.
Regards, DJH

Yes but it was powder form (granular) or was it extruded into rod form like it shows in that blue print? All your cut-a-ways show it as a powder, but if you look at the blue prints it shows it in rod form grains of 5mm diameter by aprox 85mm length in a cardboard container. Atleast that is what I am assuming from the image. So just looking for some clarification. Thank You.

It's powder. Like normal black powder. Same consistency as flour or fine sand

So Although I hate promoting my own videos, I figured some of you might like to see how my project finally turned out. Built a repro 30 k because original ones are too expensive, decided firing it would be interesting. (Thanks to the people here and at a few other sites for all the info). Still have a bit to finish on her so eventually she will be a complete wall hanger. (not pretty, but I did the bending with hand tools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnd5Tm7S13U