What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raid

No worries, Mate, I enjoy a little debate....I also feel really bad for what you guys have to put up with...and I just hope we aren't headed for the same sort of thing here...

No worries, Mate, I enjoy a little debate....I also feel really bad for what you guys have to put up with...and I just hope we aren't headed for the same sort of thing here...

I hope you're not headed this way. The UK have a rule that the innocent people who keep to themselves, stay out of trouble and work and pay their own way, have to be punished on a day to day basis. Crazy stuff, but hey, everything changes eventually.

Sorry to here about the problems you had, always ask for the certificates of distruction, no certificates then no destruction, the items thy took are yours even if thy are illegal.
The good thing is this will be a thing of the past in the UK once the present goverment cuts these money making departments, thy tried to charge me 3000.00 + for some of my items before thay would give them back, i paid my solicitor 500 and got them all back, even delivered to my house.