What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red one

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
RED ONE A Bomb Disposal Expert On The Front Line
Captain Kevin Ivison GM
ISBN 978-0-297-86055-6

"This is a true story of how a young bomb disposal officer in Iraq won a george medal-and started to lose control of his mind."

I found this book was one of those i couldnt put down,it follows Capt Ivison through his military career into Iraq and finally the living hell that is now called PTSD.

Attachments

• P1060803.jpg
    P1060803.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 20
Looks like a great book to me. Spotter, is that just a UK book or might it be possible to get it in the USA?

I saw one in a second hand shop and went back about a month later, it was still there so is now in my collection!

Finally got round to getting this from the library. I have a couple of chapters left to read, but I must say.....what a fantastic read so far. The Captain comes across as a REALLY genuine and nice guy. I have had to fight with myself to put it down at night through fear of oversleeping for an early turn.

Does anyone know Captain IVISON?