What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replica Ordnance

They sure have a complete line but some of their prices are off the chart. Patience comes with age. I look forward to the day I come of age and become patient. Waiting for stuff from overseas is a nerve racking business. The post mistress already thinks I am a pervert (well i'd have to give her an 8 1/2 of 10). She's hot....Dano

Considering how much production of the real things did cost at that time, converted to present value, might give another idea.

This company was one of the exhibitors at the Global EOD Conference and Exhibition, Ft Walton Beach, in April. Couple of nice guys and some very neat looking stuff.

The prices may seem high, but they deal with Government agencies nearly exclusively, so I would justify the higher price for dealing with the paperwork, slow payment, etc.

Taber