What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resin US 37mm projectiles

ted99

Hi all,
Are these of any use to anyone?
solid resin 37mm projectiles 4.50 each
Ted
resion.jpg

Hi, ill have one i'm after a projectile for my empty case, one of these will do until i can find a genuine one.

I'd certainly be interested in one or two, although I am in the states, so I don't know about shipping them...but since they are just resin paperweights, I would think it would be fine....

I promised I would post a pic of one after I got it painted up...and here it is. I am very happy with it, makes a great place filler, and you have to look very closely to realize its not a real projo...

I painted in the earlier all yellow scheme for HE, instead of the olive drab with yellow lettering....I used Testors metallic copper in the spray can for the driving band....DSC02461.JPGDSC02462.JPG

I have ordered some of these - anyone got some spare stencils as I will have a go at painting.
Otherwise a links as to colours & markings please?

Ted I will leave feedback on receipt - thanks