What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ri.Mi.43

Tmine35

Premium Member
Does anyone have dimensions of Riegelmine 43 explosive charge block? I would like to make a wooden imitation to fill my mine covers and also to make it possible to screw fuzes on.

Does anyone have dimensions of Riegelmine 43 explosive charge block? I would like to make a wooden imitation to fill my mine covers and also to make it possible to screw fuzes on.

You asked aboyt this dimensions ???

Attachments

• Ri_Mi_43.jpg
    Ri_Mi_43.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 99
Yes, this mine is in question. I have original upper and lower half of the mine, but there inside has been a separate explosive block with threads to attach fuzes. I need measurements for the inner block only.
Some of the needed measurements are in your drawing but not all.

Yes, this mine is in question. I have original upper and lower half of the mine, but there inside has been a separate explosive block with threads to attach fuzes. I need measurements for the inner block only.
Some of the needed measurements are in your drawing but not all.

I gave that, what i have. If this is not that, what you wanted, then sorry :crossedlips: