What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rkg-3e(m)

F1abilia

Very nice Eugene, I see you have quite a liking for the F1. I like F1's also especially First World War French ones as they were used by the U.S. moreso than the MK1. The F1 in my opinion is THE classic grenade of all time...Dano

John, me friend, I have you beat. I'd give jhonni/ both of my gonads (they don't work anymore anyways) and some of my fuze collections and a one way trip to a country of his choice (that would be the USA of course). Now top that?:angel:

Damn. Outbid again.
How about I throw in my mother in law? She doesn't work anymore either. She's a good ol' squaw. Cooks a good venison roast.

John, me friend, I have you beat. I'd give jhonni/ both of my gonads (they don't work anymore anyways) and some of my fuze collections and a one way trip to a country of his choice (that would be the USA of course). Now top that?

Excuse me guys, but intimate parts of a body I do not change on grenades!

:bigsmile:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tadf_ive-got-you-under-my-skin_music"]デイリーモーション - I've Got You Under My Skin - ミュージック ビデオ@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4tadf@@AMEPARAM@@x4tadf[/ame]

:bigsmile:

The practice grenade "URGN" and infantry grenade "RGO". (model's)

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 56
Jhonni/,

Now about these grenades, I want them very badly, So, I will give you my body parts and Jolly Green's mother-in-law too. What do you say about that?

Can you or would you please, take both apart and show us the componets up close via pictures? :tinysmile_shy_t:

Last edited:
You want that I have given to you a photo of details (parts) of these grenades?
No problem..after tomorrow..
Today i can give you photos of fuse "UDZ" only ..

(V40 - please write on a simple english, my english very poor. I can't understand your slangy words)

Eugene.

regarding RKG3, i have used yugoslav made model designed as BRK M79 mostly against bunkers and similar hard targets and can say that from some 5 meters you feel the shock quite hard.
other thing i did with RKG3M was to deattach handle and attach grenades head to tail/fuse section of M60 rifle grenade as hand grenade has more munch than riffle grenade. only problem with this assembly was lack of range and lack of accuracy at terminal distance.

notice: Initially a detonator (for "RGO" and "RGN") made from aluminium tube.
Detonator's body from cardboard is for pyrotechnic grenades.

;)

Eugene.

Instruction from RGO grenade box....

=instruction=
Hand grenade RGO - defensive.
The reference, receptions and throwing rules same, as for grenades RGD-5 and F-1.
Attention! The grenade works from blow at a meeting with a barrier.
The shock mechanism of a fuse joins in 1-2 seconds after a throw.
-------------------

Attachments

• RGO instruction.jpg
    RGO instruction.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 27