What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian and German ordnance in WW2 pict

1944kam21

hi will post here WW2 pict ,made by german soldiers, of russ abandoned equipment (grenades ,mines ,ammunition, etc)
1st pict russian AT mines and explosives in container.
If you guys have some pictures with russ abandoned stuff please post in this topic

regards Tomek

Attachments

• Obraz 014.jpg
    Obraz 014.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Obraz 015.jpg
    Obraz 015.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Obraz 016.jpg
    Obraz 016.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

This is soviet mine TM-35. Very popular soviet mine in WWII.
Will be better, if you give photo polish ordance, which germans captured in your country.

Last edited:
This is soviet mine TM-35. Very popular soviet mine in WWII.
Will be better, if you give photo polish ordance, which germans captured in your country.
Will be better? For who?
I'm collecting pict with soviet abandoned equipment...

Last edited:
Will be better? For who?
I'm collecting pict with soviet abandoned equipment...

For other people. Because you showing picture, which to talk that russian had bad army and forgot that germans and RKKA captured many Poland equipment in 1939.
Or you want to forget it???

gentlemen, please, don't anger yourself.
both kind of pics will be of interest for many people here, me too. perhaps enriched with some abandoned German equipment (the latter might be the majority? :tinysmile_fatgrin_t).

For other people. Because you showing picture, which to talk that russian had bad army and forgot that germans and RKKA captured many Poland equipment in 1939.
Or you want to forget it???
Hi Guy ,dont attack me ,i'm collecting russ army pictures ,you can post polish abandoned equipmet if you want . It's free of choice. I dont care about 39. I'm collecting 1941 year (russian and german stuff) and german field equipmet from 43 -44. This is nothing personal,i'm Polish but i'm not collecting plish pictures (they are very expensive) etc.
Please end off topic...

Where's the problem guys?

Each army withdrawing abandons weapons and equipment.
And of course the enemies document the fact for reasons of propaganda.

If nationalism is "allowed" in war, what is the utility in time of peace ?
To reopen old wounds ?

Enjoy these pictures and dont't think of anything else, they are technically and historically interesting.
To me and to many other people.

stecol

KIA ,with 2 Molotov's coctaile?

Attachments

• Obraz 017.jpg
    Obraz 017.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Obraz 018.jpg
    Obraz 018.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 135
pictures of russ mortars etc

Attachments

• Obraz 019.jpg
    Obraz 019.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Obraz 020.jpg
    Obraz 020.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Obraz 021.jpg
    Obraz 021.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Obraz 022.jpg
    Obraz 022.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Obraz 023.jpg
    Obraz 023.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Obraz 026.jpg
    Obraz 026.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 100
KIA soldat with dog AT, winter 41/42?

Attachments

• Obraz 027.jpg
    Obraz 027.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Obraz 028.jpg
    Obraz 028.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 103
Very interesting pictures, when I see pics of abandoned material, (no matter what side), I just can think in..... money. :angel:

hi will post here WW2 pict ,made by german soldiers, of russ abandoned equipment (grenades ,mines ,ammunition, etc)
If you guys have some pictures with russ abandoned stuff please post in this topic

regards Tomek

Very good idea Tomasz, please show many pics. It will be good to see the abandoned or captured Russian items, I also have interest in these items.

Yes, I agree with Steve and others, nice pictures - keep going to share those pictures. Specially pictures where are showed some ammo containers "in action" - always my favorite one :tongue:

Regards
E