What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian and German ordnance in WW2 pict

look picture i've just attached ,you can see a bottle with coctail and a stick. Sorry i have no scan ,just my camera...

I wonder what this soldier was using the stick in his hand for?

In a TV program recently here in Spain you can see real images fo an AT dog in battlefield.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/apocalypse-the-second-world-war/

Yes, I saw the A/T Dog....very interesting to see one of these dogs in a film. They are Hero's of Soviet Union also. I saw the dead dog too... This bothers me more than seeing dead people. : (
Thanks for this link Miguel, it is an excellent documentary with lots of great film footage. I watched almost 1 hour, and there is even more to see. I will watch it all later.

hi will post here WW2 pict ,made by german soldiers, of russ abandoned equipment (grenades ,mines ,ammunition, etc)
1st pict russian AT mines and explosives in container.
If you guys have some pictures with russ abandoned stuff please post in this topic

regards Tomek

Only abandoned, or can it be captured as well?

Here are a couple that I found interesting. Keep in mind that they sizes are often identified incorrectly by the photographers. The rest is fairly accurate.

46b.jpg46-1b.jpg46a.jpg46-1a.jpg

1939. captured polish mauser ammo, with some mag's for polish MG Browning Wz. 28

Attachments

• Obraz 234.jpg
    Obraz 234.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 42
  • Obraz 235.jpg
    Obraz 235.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 42