What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Series 15 German bomb fuze

waffenamt

I like the term 'series' rather than 'type' when describing my favourite collectible..
I also like it when good friends donate to my collection also!
A big thank you to my dear friend and mentor Mick for putting this early series bomb fuze my way for the early dated 50 kilo case due in this week...

Nice and straight with working plungers and still good markings. From the stables of Rheinmetal-Borsig in 1939.
Drilled out flash tube too,so all completely inerted.Includes an unmarked gaine.

enjoy!

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7007163.jpg
    S7007163.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 47
  • S7007164.jpg
    S7007164.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 46
  • S7007165.jpg
    S7007165.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 57
  • S7007166.jpg
    S7007166.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 49
I like the term 'series' rather than 'type' when describing my favourite collectible..
I also like it when good friends donate to my collection also!
A big thank you to my dear friend and mentor Mick for putting this early series bomb fuze my way for the early dated 50 kilo case due in this week...

Nice and straight with working plungers and still good markings. From the stables of Rheinmetal-Borsig in 1939.
Drilled out flash tube too,so all completely inerted.Includes an unmarked gaine.

enjoy!

cheers

waff

I am enjoying already:tinysmile_classes_t

Did you weigh it against what you told me the other day.

Best phil

I am enjoying already:tinysmile_classes_t

Did you weigh it against what you told me the other day.

Best phil

Wildo right away my friend!

After ive used it to hit this combi-boiler that i need on immediatly as im freezing!! :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Just had a weigh in and the new one seems slightly lighter in weight and feels like a different material to my other?
Also that 'shield' between the fuze head on joining the body seems a different shape too??

cheers

waff

Last edited:
Wildo right away my friend!

After ive used it to hit this combi-boiler that i need on immediatly as im freezing!! :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Just had a weigh in and the new one seems slightly lighter in weight and feels like a different material to my other?
Also that 'shield' between the fuze head on joining the body seems a different shape too??

cheers

waff

Just to let you know that a type 15 will not get a combi boiler going
and that we have about 71 degrees in hear :eek:.

Time to get trev to earn his keep and curl up on ones head:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Best from the sauna

phil

lol!! Git!! :p

I just boiled the kettle so i can grab a shave.

tomorrow i shall see f the 15 will come apart,that will confirm if there are any bits missing?

best

waff