What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG500-Thanks

madmikess

I few weeks ago I advertised for a SD2 Butterfly Bomb and I was contacted by Dave(SG500). There was no hard sell or desperation but to him it was to help a fellow collector and he gave me a choice of 5 and said I can buy just one. As you know these items are rare and I'm very grateful he sold me one. I opened it today and i'm totally delighted. Due to the weather he never recieved my cheque but took it upon himself to send the item anyway so i'd recieve it for Christmas. It was well packaged and sent special delivery, he even chucked in a spare fuse. A gentleman to talk too on the phone and since i'm a new member he put full trust in me before he recieved the funds. He was definately not fussy about selling this item but I think it made him happy just helping me out.

I'm not on here often but Dave holds its members on here in high regard and also respects the knowledge of the two other butterfly enthusiasts, waffenampt and Satan18. An asset to the forum and a man that has won my respect.

Thanks again for such a great deal.

Happy Christmas to the BOCN.

Mike

PS I might hang the SD2 from my Christmas Tree!!!!

I few weeks ago I advertised for a SD2 Butterfly Bomb and I was contacted by Dave(SG500). There was no hard sell or desperation but to him it was to help a fellow collector and he gave me a choice of 5 and said I can buy just one. As you know these items are rare and I'm very grateful he sold me one. I opened it today and i'm totally delighted. Due to the weather he never recieved my cheque but took it upon himself to send the item anyway so i'd recieve it for Christmas. It was well packaged and sent special delivery, he even chucked in a spare fuse. A gentleman to talk too on the phone and since i'm a new member he put full trust in me before he recieved the funds. He was definately not fussy about selling this item but I think it made him happy just helping me out.

I'm not on here often but Dave holds its members on here in high regard and also respects the knowledge of the two other butterfly enthusiasts, waffenampt and Satan18. An asset to the forum and a man that has won my respect.

Thanks again for such a great deal.

Happy Christmas to the BOCN.

Mike

PS I might hang the SD2 from my Christmas Tree!!!!

WOW thanks! Glad you like it Mike and likewise, a real gent to deal with.

Happy Christmas!

Dave.

Ill second that mike daves a true gent and an huge asset to this forum and us

thanks SG500 the freebie driveband arrived today it was verry generous of you to give something like this away got here verry quickly aswell so all in all a good bloke

Thanks Dave for another pain free deal ,super fast delivery.Your a real gent ,many thanks Dave

Just had a projectile given to me by Dave and a very good chap he is too and a true gentleman.
All the best
Andy

I have just completed another great trade with Dave, a true gentleman to deal with. Looking forward to many more,
Best regards Weasel.

I would like to add a thanks too for the help and advice from Dave over the last few days. Very patient with a new collector and possibly some basic questions :)

Andtew