What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Basic Russians

Gspragge

Premium Member
I have a few new things so I'm going to post some of them as I sort things out. This is my small Russian group. Missing is the WW1 solid shot with no upper band
and the usual two versions of the time fuzed projectile. I haven't won a lottery so Im not looking too hard for those two !
But if any one has the solid shot or a couple of spare external fuzes that would suite just fine. I include the PE&M products because Russia bought them and used them.
I don't think any one else did until after WW1 I have had some of these for a while but it's better to show the lot and make some sense of it. I could likely put a French fuze
on the Common Shell, but I would rather use an unmarked fuze if I can find such a thing.

Attachments

• IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 75
Some Winchesters

The new one is the base fuzed common shell, the smaller one, this is the toughest one to find. The cases are pre 1890 the Hotchkiss patent built up kind (non coiled)and after the non patent drawn case. finding built up cases is alway a problem.

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 31